Facebook Promotion 27/9/20 – 09/10/20
Wildlife & Wetlands Photographic Safari 2 days
This Focused Expeditions Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below “Terms and Conditions”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees, officers (and their Immediate Families) and contractors of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must sign up to the Focused Expeditions competition
2. Entrants must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields.
3. The promotion ends midnight Friday 9th October 2020
4. Winners drawn Saturday 10 October 2020.
The prize is 2 tickets to the Focused Expeditions Wildlife and Wetlands Photo Safari 2 days to be held on 17th October 2020 which is only redeemable for this event.
Terms and Conditions
1. The total retail prize value is $2,259.00 per person (AUD).
2. The Entry Ticket is offered by Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd (“Focused Expeditions”).
3. The Entry Ticket is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
4. The Entry Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the ticket if travel plans are cancelled or altered. All costs above the value of the voucher including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer
5. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
6. The Entry Ticket is valid until 17th October 2020. The Entry Ticket must be redeemed by the Expiry Date.
7. The Redemption Date for the Entry Ticket is 17th October 2020. The Entry Ticket must be redeemed no later than this date or the Entry Ticket prize is forfeited in full.
8. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the discretion of Focused Expeditions depending on level of occupancy. All applicable booking terms and conditions apply of the Accommodation Supplier and Focused Expeditions.
9. This Entry Ticket will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Entry Ticket will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
10. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Travel, Accommodation, or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the Entry Ticket cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
11. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Entry Ticket amount.
12. To redeem the Entry Ticket, email us at Focused Expeditions and advise us in the email you have a Entry Ticket to redeem. Winners will be notified via Facebook following entry closure.
13. The Entry Ticket is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
14. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Entry Ticket cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
15. The Entry Ticket cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Accommodation suppliers or other supplier and incurred by the customer.
16. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Focused Expeditions
- Entry Ticket is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
18. If you have any questions about the Entry Ticket, please email our Travel Consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Focused Expeditions.
20. Focused Expeditiions reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of Focused Expeditions Pty Ltd.