Wildlife & Wetlands
Welcome to our Wildlife & Wetlands Photographic Safari. Over 2 days you will have the opportunity to capture iconic animals, unique Australian flora and breathtaking scenery as you travel from the outskirts of Adelaide down to the beautiful Coorong.
This all inclusive tour is perfect for capturing the essence of a unique part of Australia and indulging your senses. Our guest pro photographer, Leon Mead, travelling on the tour, will be teaching all he knows from a life behind the lens to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Focused Expeditions – 144 South Tce Adelaide at 0800|
|DEPARTURE DETAILS||Dates: 17th – 19th November 2023 at 0800
Please arrive at least 30 mins before to load equipment
Participants must bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Casual clothes suitable for bush, outings and events.
- Warm jacket and gloves.
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Bathers (weather dependant).
- Camera Equipment including Tripod.
- Full gear including camera body, lenses and filters.
- Spare Batteries.
- Plenty of storage cards.
- Laptop loaded with Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Card Reader.
- Any medications.
- Personal Snacks.
- Journal for recording your adventure.
Customers should note due to weather and access conditions substitutions may occur to any location or activity.